Fine Enamelled JewelleryArt nouveau
Art nouveau There are 45 products.
- Symbols of the Art Nouveau period, the butterfly and dragonfly stained glass jewellery is made of gold and precious enamels, by COMMELIN in Paris .
Feminine, timeless, each jewel is unique, fully glazed by hand.
- The infinite variations of colors of birds and fishes have allowed COMMELIN developing an enamelled jewellery collection both chic and colorful.
It is dedicated to women who appreciate an old and rare know-how, 100% made in France.
- The Art Nouveau period was a showcase for the flora world.
COMMELIN took a real pleasure to design stained glass jewellery inspired by flowers from our gardens.
Each pendant is made of 18K gold and traditional hot enamel.
- The hearts charms made by COMMELIN combine 750 gold with precious glazes that add a touch of sophistication and femininity as well as a French touch. The collections offer a wide choice of contemporary or historical hearts, each glazed by hand in the Paris studio of COMMELIN.
- COMMELIN took pleasure in imagining the famous stained glass windows of our cathedrals with bolder colors.
The result is a collections whose colors explode to the delight of the eyes.